All started arriving in the last few days... Orchard and Baltimore Orioles, hummingbirds and Rose breasted grosbeaks. Another pair of eastern...
Could it also be to help stop the saw when hitting chaps? Ive read battery saws are harder to stop with chaps than gassers.
The other issue I had with the Harbor freight grinder is the inconsistent clamping of the chain holder.
I have an FS45 I did that to.
I just went back to battery for trimming. Very light. Extendable length. $50 off Stihl spring sale. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Only one adjustment for cutter angle, inaccurate from left to right without modification, only one size wheel available from harbor freight, all...
I had the harbor freight grinder. I set it out by the road.
Common with Echo.
Is that the unit you needed the carb tool for?
Best Wood Pellet Grills & Smokers | recteq
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Yallz are weird. :loco: :crazy: Well, a couple three of ya anyway. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You can't. The house is built around those types of doors. :rofl: :lol:
I hope there will be another opportunity my friend.
I'm not going to make it this year. This spine crap I have going on needs figured out and fixed before I feel confident in taking a trip.
And they can have a 346 top end put on them.
Excellent
He did. Got lost in the site wide deletion even. My assumption anyway.
Its site wide. Even PMs lost a days worth of posts