Yep. Lol
I don't think the ms261 has a 2 piece muffler, which all the straight shot covers are designed to fit.
And a cap for the tip.
I use a 100ml graduated cylinder to measure mix oil. I rinse it out with the mixed fuel, dry it with a shop towel, and store in a ziplock bag...
Saber is their 100:1 oil. Ive tested around 40 oils at 100-300:1. That's at 8-9 hours each ratio under constant high load. Dominator, Honda hp2,...
[MEDIA]
I've found every one of them right where I left them. Lol
Good deal.
Good deal. Its one if my favorite.
Well? Lol
Did someone remember to bring out the lemon supreme desert from Denny's fridge last night?
Yes sir. He's going to be 87 this year.
Its the brightest thing I've seen. Lol. I have some pretty nice sized pieces im bringing.
I'm bringing more tomorrow.
Is there enough magnesium?
That's one bad little dude right there.
I concur.
Id say yes if its complete. A quick search shows $380-480 new
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be paying attention.
You're welcome bud. The clamping thing was irritating. It would change the tooth position from cutter to cutter if you didn't pay attention.