How do you keep a puppy on low impact is beyond me. All puppies know is full steam ahead. Lol
That is really cute. Keep them pics coming.
X2
If you want them. I am thinking YES.
Welcome aboard to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs and beer and pics.
Good afternoon all. Sun finally started peeking out. Don't know who is going to win that battle . Lower 60s right now. Have a great day all. Oh...
Nice job you guys.
My son RJ is ROnald Jason. Lol
Time to for him to come over and process some of his own wood for processing.
Hey Heidi. Some how I missed this. Sorry to hear about ELsie. She is out of pain and you have a lot of great pics to remember her by.
Good afternoon all.
I like that fire pit Jeff. Like the pic of RJ also. What does that stand for.
Nice job Jeff.
I can understand that. We had a headstrong chow/rot that we couldn't let run. Luckily all our other dogs have been good. Holly I can take up to...
With all that property, to bad the pup can't run.
Kindling
Looks like he was enjoying himself.
How far away from you was it? Hopefully everyone is ok.
Does the rain bother the pup much?
Good morning everyone. We started with clear blue skies and the clouds rolled in.. Saying rain this afternoon. So before that gets here taking...