Can't help you with the tree but nice looking dog.
We've had a few nice days also. Today is one of those might get some rain days. So haven't seen any. Up to about 70. Very little breeze.
Even supervising he got tuckered out. How does he like the hose?
Your the same age as Dennis. Hum never realized that. Lol So I am a young punk to you, what do my young punks look to you.? Lol
Good times and early 70s I was stationed in Thailand. Lol
Thank you Brad. I feel I'm the lucky one.
Happy Friday all. Being a holiday weekend, Chaz has 4 days off. One thing I know is the canopy is going up. What else he has planned, no idea....
That's good to hear.
Maybe we should call you The pied piper..
Such young punks. I graduated in 1970. Lol
I would be trying to get some of the venison. Have him charge 1# of the sausage to go to you to the customer for the cost of his smoking wood....
That looked like a mess to deal with. Good job.
That is an offer I don't think you should turn down. This man is incredible.
Looks like he has to touch badger for that little bit of comfort. Cute.
Happy birthday to her also.
Happy birthday to her.
Hope they didn't have much damage. Great job for helping.
So was a female cardinal, no wonder. They are more brown than red. Had a male an female "kissing" on front pouch railing this morning.
Female cop.
Good afternoon all. Clear blue skies with a cold light wind. Got restless earlier so Holly and I wondered around the property. She come close...