The next door neighbor actually seen it yesterday. It was going away from our property's. Every spring (we are 80 degrees so maybe summer) the...
I see it now.
On our front porch, we have had only one nest over the years.
I really like that design.
Nice looking pup.
oldspark I can't see the pic.
My brother is an army vet. For years he has been participating in the memorial day ceremonies. I called him yesterday wonder if everything was...
Nice haul Jeff.
He may just start swimming on his own. He is a lab. :D
We like the Digiorno self rising all meat stuffed crust.
Morning everyone. Guess we had a bear in the yard last night. He left a calling card in the side yard. Might explain why my bird feeder is...
Glad you got back safe and sound. Hope you had a good one.
Chaz is mowing the lawn. About 76 out. Partial cloudy. Had a call from the next door neighbor about a half hour ago. Our property is kinda L...
That sucks, so young.
Sorry to hear that. How old is he.
Good afternoon all. Overcast and 70. Was getting some light rain this morning with possible thunderstorms some time this afternoon. Holding off...
I think you did right Jason.
Lol so you haven't tried it yet. Lol
Happy birthday Dan. Remember him from last year's GTG. He impressed me very much. Up on the shed roof cleaning it off to cooking the potatoes to...
Hey Jeff. Bins for your uglies, when you go to use them, do you have one wall that you can open with the others in place?