Lol scroll up Jack and you should see them. :rofl: :lol:
I really like the black and white one, 4th from the bottom. Other than being a beautiful pic, that would be an assume puzzle to do. All the pics...
If you plan on taking him to a groomer, better call now. I called my groomer and for a bath and nail trim it would have been the end of June.
Looks beautiful yooper. Job well done.
I noticed my lilacs started blooming yesterday.
Dennis, early happy anniversary to you and Judy.
Good afternoon everybody. Much nicer today. 78* temps and cloudy. I have just got done cooking some more spaghetti noodles and also pulled some...
Oh so true. But temps are going back to spring time tomorrow so we'll see what happens.:rofl: :lol:
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. A lot of great people with knowledge to share.
It was like 77 last night when I went to bed. The living room window and kitchen window were open. It was cooling down. Since the bedroom is...
Just take a look at that chest, leg and feet. I predict a big boy. Love the pic.
I would have to say when my COPD caught up with me. With that there was more hand more times when I would have to take more and more breaks to...
Will do Jeff. Up to 88 now. Sorry dear but not running bush hog today in this sun. Lol
Now wondering, were those baby coons old enough to survive on their own?
Good afternoon all. It's hot. Clear blue skies and 85. No wind to speak of. The last time Chaz dropped some trees for his buddy, his wedges got...
While they are digging through, they should start sorting it for you. Less work for you to do.
Hi. Clear blue skies and 80. After today will be cooling down.
It was so good.
Good morning everybody. Going up to the 80s again today, same for tomorrow. Then will be going back to the low 70s and high 60s. Humming birds...
I used to drive 12/13 hrs too see my kids. Any more it gets split up. Seems the best we can do is about 8 hrs. Stop, find a hotel then go grab...