I like how the dog is looking at him and notice the hand behind the back. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Sounds good to me. Once again, have fun and pics. Lol:D
Have no clue for the paint. Don't forget pics. You can still do balloons and streamers. Wait till you get to and then make a quick stop to put...
Ya I agree with you LordOfTheFlies. With all that wood you got and running out of space, time for a stove or insert. Lol
Once you get it, you do the work. It's not hard. Jk :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Our honeysuckle it about to go. That is one bush or two or three that will stay right where it is at. We love the smell.
My nieces school did that about a month ago. All the participants decorated their cars for the kids. They had a route that they mapped out to...
Lol I agree.
Oh that turned out beautiful. Never heard of it.
Na didn't look. I don't do walls. Lotta wall paper. 3 rooms have vinyl siding like kitchen,, hallway from kitchen to bathroom, and bathroom. I...
Good afternoon all. Gloomy day out. About 70 out with light rain this morning. Supposed to have steady rain this afternoon. Chaz has a...
Nice. What was your grandson spelling? I can see an n and e.
I just googled walmart and they had spic an spam. Probably could order online either there or Amazon.
I did a google not to long ago on tang. Supposedly you can get it at Walmart.
I like the color.
I would have called the company to see what they would say. Nut congrats. Glad it worked for you.
I gotta admit, that was good. I can't imagine the hours/days it took him to make that.
Thanks for the ideas. Chicken and rice is one we do, also tuna noodle casserole
What do you guys do that you have to come on to work to mow? And don't say mow. Lol
With Chaz on this 2nd shift, I have been struggling sometimes with our dinners so he has left overs to take to work. Goulash and spaghetti on days...