Lol wasn't your fault. That twinkle in your folks eye wasn't there yet.
Launch was great. They had put a question out. Is this the first time you have seen a manned launch of a space rocket. If not what was the first...
You had mentioned your wife was an ot before but I forgot. I bet the two of them had a lot of fun.
Lol well I can tell they know how to count.
Chaz just told me something I found interesting. Sitting here with the count down to space x ? On the tv. His company makes customize bearing....
Good afternoon all. Not a pretty day out. Overcast, about 62 with some wind. Of course Chaz is in a terrible shirt. I have on a tee shirt, light...
Nice day of fishing.
Looks good Jeff. Now the log pile behind it. The cans for holding down the tarp. I assume the the hook is encased in cement. And is that log...
So sorry to hear this. Always tough to hear when loved one is so far away.
Well you can invite your dad over for dinner. Lol. Now did your dad have a lot of input to the design or did you work together on it.
Now that looks good.
I would pick the riding crust. Lol
He is not much of a sandwich eater. We normally don't have chips and snacks around. Not saying we don't eat them but not often.
OMG. I love it. Couldn't get any better. Been wondering all day. How it went.
Well I can't say I have had lyme disease but did have the bulls eye and put on antibiotics right away. I was changing clothes or getting ready to...
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Nice way to start your journey here. Just a little warning. They have a saying...
Good morning everyone. Looks like a mix bag here. Started out with a little rain. The clouds are being pushed out and the sun is shining....
Friday night's are no leftover night. Hamburgers, sloppy Joe's, etc. Then Saturday and Sunday are the big meal dinners. Whatever he cooks you...
I am going to be different and go 11 cords.
Happy birthday from FHC to your daughter.