Good morning everyone. Partly cloudy skies and working our way to the 50s.
I read that also.
I have been watching the docking on you tube for a couple hrs now. But now that they are docked, it is amazing how much prep they have to before...
Where is this at?
I am still laughing.
That's great Dennis. Hope you get it soon.
Boy you daughter I think has long hair.
Me too. ^^
Lol no protesters. There is about 2000 people in this little town. It is about 17 miles down the road. Picked up 3 packages t-bones. 4...
What she said.
Sure is cute. I have noticed in other pics that Hayden has to be touching his buddy at nap time.
Sitting in the parking lot as we speak. Lol
Good afternoon all. Got up to 39*. Cloudy, breezy. We have gotten up to 48* . We are going to take a little field trip. A small town down the...
We had gotten some landscaping fabric a few years back. We must have gotten the wrong kind. By the end of the summer, weeds were growing through.
Good luck with the new job. What will you be doing?
Yes I am, thank you very much. :D
Hope it goes well for them.
Lol I mentioned the same thing too Chaz yesterday.
We had s metal roof put on last fall. That is confusing them. I have watched and heard them run in the edges of it.
Ah he did jump I'm today. Good for him.