Have a great ,Victoria day. Stay safe and healthy.
Lol My thoughts exactly.
Are you there yet,?
Might want to consider some dramamine to have on hand on case he gets sick. When my son got his new great Dane pup, I guess he was sicker than a dog.
Hi Molly. Plants looking good. Weather looks nice. Overcast and 60 here.
Good afternoon all.
Looks nice.
X2
Sounds like he could be your new mechanic.
Way back when as a child up at the lake, there was a cottage directly across the lake had an inboard. Once a summer he would invite the nuns from...
Thanks for taking the time to explain.
I know at one point that you guys were thinking about bringing one of his brothers or sisters back with him. What did you decide?
Had something like that here a day or two ago. There were flying over VA hospitals to show support for all the workers. There had an escort of...
Don't think I greeted you yet. Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like dogs, beer and pics. Thank you for your service. USAF September 1970...
Ok Horkn what is a boathouse doghouse?