Thank you Dave, I plan to tread lightly, this is an unusual bird dog compared to our Brittanys and Wirehaired Viszla, and easier to train than...
Thank you LCB. It was so bad, I cannot get the severely maimed but not killed hens out of my mind. And that darn pup coming to check on me after...
Thank you BB, it was SO sad. Lost another one today. I think 4 will make it and fingers crossed on a 5th pulling through. Can't keep a rooster...
:thumbs:
It wasn't easy clicking the "buy" button but one is on the way, can't wait til it's set up and she's trained on it. This will allow her to be...
tyvm! Warner
Dog came home, phew!
I have a smartphone. 1 acre rectangle for area. Little to no cell signal here, I have a repeater antenna that helps some it doesn't have a large...
Warner, I watched video on the website. Does it use wifi, or?
I'm wondering how he disposed of the dead chickens he took and if my dog found them.
Great, my dog ran away.
Too funny, both of us!
Great news. Sorry you didn't get it during the artic cold.
What a nice home! No worries LPorter , this site has the nicest most helpful members on the internet and they are eager and generous with...
The doggie will just break through the thin chicken wire and zip ties again. And they can't free range anymore. The caged run is dirt, we live...
He said he'd replace the chickens but I said ( and hand signaled him since he can't hear) to wait. We're not getting more chickens unless we can...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs: And not just falling, but full out propelled slamming to the ground out of nowhere :picard:
Yep, he pushed his way in between the thin chicken wire and bottom rail. We've not let them free range since that puppy showed up. Breaks my...
. I have this: [IMG] How does that electric wire go for the door? (on our set up the coop and coop door is in the rear.
I have lots of legal options to get the dog gone, but the few full time residents out here are tight (he and us are 2 of the few). There has to...