30's and up to 40's a few days, more more of the same predicted :thumbs: And low wind :thumbs::thumbs: Mud is bad, easy compromise to cold...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'm stoked for you!! (and, pun intended)
Welcome to the Club :)
Oh, I'm sorry! Did the hawk just leave her there?
:rofl: :lol: Okay, that makes sense :)
What is the purpose of this thing?
:rofl: :lol:
And I see the shadow of clothes drying on the reel line you made for WW! Too Cute!!
I immediately thought of your yard!
We've had highs in the 30's and reached 40's a for a few days now, grateful but tbh it's weird, especially not howling wind all winter, just...
I'm jealous!
Well thank you Dok, 5 out of 12 made it out alive. I unlocked the coop door today and atleast 2 of them came out for a bit. BTW, my husband was...
That happened to us on the interstate in Colorado. We were going to a family wedding over an hour away and dressed very nice. It was 104* that...
I'm glad you did suggest it, my dog has been wandering since new pup next door so I bought it for us though. I'd get one for neighbor dog in a...
Well crud! She's not GSP though, she's a Giant Pointing Griffon, so her head/neck and the other chocolate brown spots are all soft hair. No...
Yes, non so far no preditor losses, knock on wood. Many mornings they see foxes going home for the day. Sad for the dog that he won't train it!...
:picard:Seems I missed that movie. Though I did go the planetarium with boyfriend to a show with the music. The one graphic (or album cover?)...
WWW talked to neighbor tonight, the dog is infact his and is permanent till he moves an undetermined years from now. He gave his word his dog...
What is the movie name?