I'm glad you got a rest from the smoke, I just remember month after month of smoke and forests burning from your posts and some that came down here.
:drool:
:eek: We're you evacuated? We had that too once but 80 sq miles and over 300 homes were burned :( (ours made it). Stay safe Sean!
HA! My 5th person was baby Fern, she was a toddler in my mind. Holy cow she kept getting broken legs and arms and dying omg. The version I...
I made it as Banker, what occupation did your son like?
I did too [MEDIA]
No doubt, compared to our hormone chicken breasts these days. Young chicken or big cornish hen? Or they were just smaller back then?
We're not breaking historical records but for me the 50* high yesterday like yours was a record since I moved here 10 years ago. Also forecasted...
I finally made it to Oregon, but it was only me, everyone else died.
Thanks!
I just played The Oregon Trial. We died.
I looked it up after JimBear showed me the demo. I intend on playing it today :)
I find the old west fascinating! My Great Great Grandpa ran cargo from the East (I assume PA) to Colorado for few years late 1850's-1861 'ish...
That's cool, never played it. Is it like a board game?
:rofl: :lol:
Why did he take her $$ if he has $$$$$$?
Oh sorry :emb:
I thought it was a plunger?
Very Very cool Dave!
Orange. My Dad gave me a dictionary for my High School graduation. He said "did you know they took the word gullible out?" There was a crisp...