For better or worse, ($20) I bought a gentle leader for neighbors dog tonight. Kiddo is game on training the neighbors dog with me. Sit/stay,...
Yum, salt/pepper, garlic & onion smoke coming out of our stack :rofl: :lol:
Sorry, I'm not a fan of those days. Not sure why but we seem to get more of them up here than Colorado. Ick.
Sorry, they haven't been available for some years now.
Hoarder, the Ratings forum is for ratings only, comments need to be made on other than here, "Ratings and Reviews.
Bahah, I'm such a dork, I was seriously brainstorming why :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
How does one do that and why is it needed? I remember raking our shag carpet as kid lol.
Sharp ride!! Lol on one split :rofl: :lol:
I didn't, just a heavy dark gray box with 2 floppy drives, and monitor. I only remember hangman.
:popcorn:
Thanks Dennis. I cannot imagine what they are going through/dealing with. I liked supporting a neighbor (she lives on her ranch out here past...
Well, it's "documented" to the extent of my texts and our FB messenger, no paperwork, like driving blind. I prefer 80% for the grease, to get it...
I have a beef with my beef supplier. We're friendly including hugs if we see eachother in person. We met from school activities and we bought...
Agreed! CtRider That's a Polaroid Moment! So picturesque it belongs on magazine cover!
Hope you had a decent day J :)
:Yar:
Love it!! My Dad brought home a Comodor(?), idk it looked similar but no Oregan Trail. But it had Hangman on it. LOL changing out the floppies.
:dex:
Lodgepole for the underdog winner!