026 pros have adjustable oiler and a decomp. I think all 260's have both. That being said the standard non adjustable oiler oils better than the pro
Seems pretty solid, doesn't it. Bud is bringing white chili and Joe is bringing brats.
My fone has a camera.... Cuz we likes pics
Smoked chicken and ribs tomorrow for the gtg saturday
All's well here, too
Down here too. I've heard conflicting reports, as usual. Some say it's gonna stay around 20-30° all winter without much snow. Others say it'll be...
Howdy. Never stepped into this thread before. The outside 2 stacks for the garage heat are all white ash. Beech and hard maple await Jan, Feb, and...
I think you'll be happier with a 395, unless you're running a 6' bar
Was the plug grounded while you were checking for spark?
If we're ever at the buffet, I'll make her a deal. I'll bring plates full of crab legs back to the table for everyone while she cracks for...
I actually use a fork to get them open when the shells are soft. Stick one prong in and twist and it opens right up.
Idk. Something like that probably. I like all kinds of surf n turf. Just yesterday I had pan fried venison and shrimp for lunch.
I'd put them out of business myself with all I could eat lobster I think. With crab legs my hands cramp up before I'm full lol
Lol. Awesome. Price went up a little in the last few years. All you can eat crab is $34.95. But oh so good [ATTACH] There's another casino...
The casinos around here offer an all you can eat buffet every night. On Thursday, the buffet includes king crab :yes:
I didn't see anyone making fun of a religion. Just a few guys and gals stating their diet and/or hobby preferences. Furthermore, discrediting one...
Yeah! Whichever Lol
With meat
She gone
Thomas Old State doesn't have a very nice ring to it :(:emb: