Whe It’s probably a part someone ordered and never picked up, or someone wanted a damaged 462 fixed and changed their mind.
My eyes are burning Nice score btw. Hickory can be a beech to split. I have sworn it off before because of the splitting difficulty.
Willow Oak Yes, the limbs fused at those 2 points. I cut the limb away years ago and I’m pretty sure I tried to beat those rounds off. Hoping...
[ATTACH]
It can run a 28” no problem if that’s what you want on it. 28” Stihl light will be spendy
I would put a 24” Stihl light bar on a 460. With many saws and bar sizes I’d be shocked if I ever wear a bar out cutting firewood. I prefer stihl...
Red Maple x3
That’s not too high. After expenses I’d want to have 1,000 in my pocket for the back pain I’d have the following week. Any idea of the size of the...
Good chance it’s a conifer.
In ancient times Stihl parts arrived in 2 days.
The new pro Stihls below the 661 use the style on the 500. My 462, 400 and 261 have the same style dogs. I like them. My 044 and 661 have the big...
[MEDIA]
You will have to replace both dogs to use the roller. The big set is twice the size of the current dogs.
Do you have multiple Stihl dealers in your area? I’m fortunate to have several big and small with good customer service. A good one will keep...
What happens in Michigan stays in Michigan :cool:
I’ve burned some cedar after bringing home a pile cedar posts I never used.
The 272 is my favorite of the Husqvarnas I own. It’s a more visceral experience than the 371, but Im a fan of rubber av. Always preferred to be...
Snow cones [ATTACH]
Brad’s custom cedar closets, sweater chests, shakes, siding, fence posts