Myself and 3 others.
There are some guys that just have to turn carb screws too. After seeing some of your tree guys saws, there’s no telling.
The only thing I can add is that tree service saws don’t get warmed up. None that I have ever seen anyway. Fire it up and cut! A friend recently...
Looked at our 460 and it’s got a heat shield along with a smashed muffler [ATTACH]
Lol my advice to the tree owner would be step out your back door and gfy! 3 maybe 4 buildings, at least 3 fences possibly overhead utilities. If a...
Good luck! Loosing parts drives me nuts
I’ve never had one fail and I feel like I just jinxed myself by typing it.
Oh nooo [ATTACH]
Is it Mr Bill or an Alien? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
No risk of running out of wood anytime soon. :thumbs:
Poplar trash season seems to be never ending here. Seeds, than it’s the flower or bud covers, than the flower petals and parts. As soon as it gets...
No, it’s pretty well known around here for being a low btu firewood. Selling poplar is a good way to not get call backs
Liriodendron tulipifera removes all doubt and is what I have everywhere. I don’t like the tree and will eventually thin them out and see if anyone...
Slip a few pieces into every load of hardwood
I have Poplars and they are always dumping something, but I never any of those on my roof or walk.
Looks like the whorl of a conifer. Not familiar with PNW conifers though.