It could be Swamp Chestnut Oak. The serrations don’t look sharp enough to be Chinkapin.
The Paul McCartney crowd might get wet [ATTACH]
I had it again for the past couple weeks. Feels good to finally get to the other side. Glad you’re still walking and back at it. :salute:
I thought they were there, so women could start saws too. :rofl: :lol: just joking fellas simmer down
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] my little friends are gobbling up the ants, or their eggs, or both [ATTACH]
:dex:Yes, but I’ll share the glory with Chvymn99 for the alley oop
Snapping
Turtle
Komodo dragon
Alligator belly
No scientific study, but mtronic stihls are more fuel efficient. It was noticeably different transitioning from 200t to 201t. I can cut a bunch of...
[ATTACH]
I occasionally use the decomp on my 084 and nothing else.
They know where the good treats are hiding. There’s a chipmunk superhighway between my stacks.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My bad, I assumed things kicked off Thursday night. If the gates are locked we’ll be the greeting committee on Friday.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Even the lessor "homeowner" models. Aka XP’s :rofl: :lol:
Duane(Pa) BBQ baked beans The Wood Wolverine Drinks/Ice - 2 liter soda's, case of water, couple gallon jugs of tea &lemonade - Jason My space is...
I’m open to suggestions for what to bring. Are there non perishables that are always in short supply? Our plan is to be there Thur-Sunday and...