You just need a 3D printer and 50gal drums of liquid firewood? Sounds expensive and doesn’t involve chainsaws I’m out. Lab-grown plant matter...
I’ll get the upcoming long weekend jumpstarted with a couple of my favorites. There will be firewood making and remembrance for those who gave...
Yup contest was rigged. next were going to find out the tree guy worked for the chips.
Is it split and stacked yet?
Still waiting for the esaw to come in and noise ordinance is no noise 10pm-6am :saw:
Less wood in this one and rotten butt [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
6am start time helps beat the heat
Big Sugar Maple is a first. Red Maples usually abundant during spring and summer storms. It helps to have the ability to think several moves ahead...
Down by 7 [ATTACH]
It appears to me like the thumb looking protrusion is broken off short. [ATTACH]
I’ll get this old burly 28” Sugar tomorrow morning [ATTACH]
Looking at the USDA plant hardiness zone map, a sugar maple may survive in NW Georgia.
Ok I’ll keep ‘em in the wood bank :makeitrain"
It produced 2 loads, but I only remembered one pic. [ATTACH]
Not that I’m aware of. We are close to their Southern climate limit.
WFU
Everything but the big knots.
Taking this stick of sugar maple home [ATTACH]
Don’t tell anyone, but there’s been an Ore-ida tot shortage for months. Ffs are people hoarding tots? The generic walmark tots are trash.
Here’s some swamp chestnut oak leaves. Thick and pubescent on both sides. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]