At least you don’t have to worry about 2 screws vibrating loose. :thumbs:
Nice and fast machine Congrats That should take your firewooding to the next level. :yes:
I commend you for hanging out for 2 days. Watching slow motion tree work is as much fun as chugging a frosty mug of Benadryl.
Fingers crossed he finishes without tearing anything up or hurting himself. If you’re roping don’t stand in line with the fall direction.
Just another Sunday fun day at the walmark open air drug market. Must be fighting over Memorial Day customers [ATTACH]
Reminds me of a time I was swimming in a farm pond and encountered a giant water snake. I got the flock out and grabbed the biggest limb I could find.
Good rule of thumb for tree work. Small pieces small damage.
You can cut it and paint concentrated glyphosate on the stump.
If you or anyone you know wants to buy a 262XP, I will haul it to the PA gtg for pick up. $500
I don’t think you’re going to have time to mill today. Is there room to throw the trunk?
An Oak growing in the open will naturally grow a wide canopy because of sun exposure and room to expand. It’s not competing for sunlight, so it...
[ATTACH]
Preparing for the great return to wood heat :makeitrain"
They can probably jump over it and I’ve wondered if they contribute to collapses. There’s only been one(so far)partial collapse of this wall....
Yes hard and stringy or impossibly stringy
Now that you mention it, the 2 have similar bark pattern. Can you cut off a chunk and take it home to test? I wouldn’t mind having elm logs. Lots...
Looks like Mockernut bark to me. Nice size logs :yes:
14,500 rpm’s sounded high to me so I looked up specs. It shows a max rpm of 13,5, but maybe you meant to type 13,500
This is going to make some firewood [ATTACH]
High likelihood he is taking pics of it on the back of his truck right now.