That’s a bummer. Here’s a pic of KC boards, so maybe it’s Kentucky Coffeetree. I’ve only split it once before and there’s some KC 1000yds from...
I brought some logs home thinking it was Elm. It came down from ice or wind 2-3 months ago. I cut up one of the logs and decided to try to split a...
Chain lockers made with hvbw, or tiger striped maple would be nice.
50 or 60’? Pics? Are you cutting a tree down yet?
Did they leave the key in it, or agree to trade it for the debt? Sounds like you’re well on your way to be rolling in :makeitrain"what kind of...
Video has to be over a minute, or recorded with phone horizontal. I have not fact checked this internet info
Used these two today on the dirt wood pile [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Must be another ugly tree guy :rofl: :lol:
Your life depends on the integrity of the machine. Replacing hoses and rebuilding cylinders needs to be factored in to your cost. I see people...
Some big great smelling Southern Magnolia [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
That’s crazy! they come up randomly around here and not even the deer chew on them.
In one week I’ll be in Pa. If no one’s there Thursday evening, can we use the range? Start a fire? Hang a hammock? I have not told my compadres...
Reminds me of the Shining.
Just like TOH. Cut one down and 6 come to the funeral.
I might have to use ac this week, before it cools into the 80’s this weekend. Good time to get 2 cords stacked at the house for the June-September...
No math in my guess. Just spitballing based on how much I’d have to stack from a similar size pile.
1.65
They are relentless bloodthirsty chicken killers