Adam instead of drilling the hole out cut the tubing at sharp angle and fish it in from the outside, grab with fine needle nose pliers lubricate...
Jon any chance you sanded the high spots off the piston - even though it is useless - just to see if there is any evidence of a chip missing in...
Nah they give me gas
So I had one of those days yesterday - snakes everywhere I turned. Started getting the pool cover off - small water snake taking advantage of the...
Kinda wish I had his PPE on the other day when cutting a 1.5" piece of PVC on my pool piping - stuff gets a bit brittle over the years and...
I won't hold anything against you for the PBR - welcome aboard. Barely recall the last time I drank that stuff:whistle:
Looks like chestnut oak - there is a whole grove of monsters just over my property line on the National forest
They are handy tools, just be careful working on hills - When I first used mine just about had an oak log come over on me
It looks like there is a small chip missing above the piston ring to the right of the centering pin. Could have been one where the transfer...
There may be oil in the gas but it could be regular motor oil or a synthetic 5W which would look mostly amber in color @50:1.
I remember a few snowball fights at the Maine Mall parking lot in early July:D
That tree must have/had a bruiser of a main trunk - makes the limbs I'm cleaning up from my white oak look like twigs
Whoever was cutting was probably dropping multiple trees by creating the partial cuts and then dropping one larger one on all of them - no center...
Gum @125 is steep IMO - really depends on delivery radius I'd guess. It really doesn't burn as bad as the old timers reputation would have you...
Snapped line trees can be incredibly frustrating - its seems like the cordage output is so low for the work;) With a lighter saw on the limbing...
What's that type of hotness at the end? I'd say you are right on it with hard maple
Good for us bad for some others but the torrential rains that stayed down on the coast (Mobile/Pensacola) prevented the moist flow from the gulf...
That's your log lift right there back that box to table and pickaroon them onto the splitter table - never handle rounds twice is my moto. Or you...
With all the front end lifting capacity you have I think you need to decide whether you want to process onsite in the woods or skid logs and...
~8" it's made of some square tubing and a leftover piece of grounding rod - rebar would work fine too.