Sugar on pear fries instead of salt - all happened by mistake one time but they are good
I tried cabbage on the grill the other night(sorry no pics - too dark/too many beers) Quartered a head of cabbage and laid on foil and drizzled...
For anyone that never understood where the term "they're breeding like rabbits" came from:rofl: :lol:
I've had several new jars break on the first boiling -very frustrating. Now I bring the boiling bath up and sterilize the jars in the water prior...
If you're going to go this route get an old grill with the cast aluminum base tub - all the other ones are being thrown away because the bottom of...
That's a full wrap handle. From what I've heard it just adds weight - takes away from the nimbleness of the saw
Those sideboards need to be 2-3' higher :thumbs:
Samson a little PO'd.....I made him stop digging a hole down in the draw:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
I'm guessing 28mm - a 28 is cast into it. Just checked ebay and 28x2 is "out of stock" then I found this:...
So I got it apart yesterday. No scoring on the piston and none that I can see/feel in the cylinder. A lot of carbon buildup from blow by. The...
So prior to ethanol being introduced in fuels carbs never plugged up with varnish? after sitting for 2-3years? I've rebuilt more than...
I'd vote to rent a two man setup. Used to punch ~500 holes in a one day rental session with one. Not real deep holes - we'd stick a 2' length of...
I actually greased the roller nose on the MS170 the other day after it locked up:whistle:... This saw was a flood victim and hadn't really run it...
The thing about pull behinds is the two different types: finish mowers and brush/trail mowers. The finish mower is not going to make it in the...
Sounds like the main jet is partially blocked. A plugged air filter wouldn't be remedied by further choking the air flow with the choke. Remove...
I wasn't too pleased after I got the readings I did and decided to pour a drink instead... Cheers! :drunk: When I get some time on vacation next...
What should it be if anyone knows? It wouldn't fire for me the other day and after tinkering with spark & fuel checked and got ~55psi. The gas...
I have used the cheap weedblock fabric for years and this year bought a carpet remnant 12'x17' for $30. Been wanting to space my tomatoes...
I had one of the cast iron boxes with vented lid on my old charbroil(cast iron burner type) years back - worked like a champ to add smoke flavor.
So you have a nice little limbing saw for the tree dump:thumbs: