What else are you gonna do with the axles after you have your home parked? The tires can be thrown on the roof to help hold it down from a...
There is likely a female in the area and the many more you are seeing are males
If I knew I'd probably have the hole plugged:D Either the door was open and he wandered in or more likely got into the attic - I've watched them...
Rat snake - very common around here. It was rather docile and really just wanted to get away, I set him off in the edge of the woods
GF screaming in the bedroom COME QUICK!!!!! no idea what I'm running into It was sticking it's head out from the closet door and scrammed back...
If you can't find anyone to foam the tires check out a Caterpillar dealer - they may do them for you. We just got a new set for the telehandler...
The cancer on the bead looks pretty bad - a good bump and it may just let the side wall go
Somebody put a huge breaker bar on and attempted to remove a left hand thread? in the wrong direction
persistence brother:thumbs: Zap I'll put a few up this week that you won't be able to guess(one the first try anyways);)
a hard variety - sugar or black
.....so a big old maple;)
It does look like a conifer forest in the background - if so you are holding out on the "leaves" Hemlock?
Instead of avoiding them while stacking try incorporating them into your stacks - I always end up with shorts and cross stack them every so often,...
shagbark hickory or possibly white oak?
Pierogi's without all the work of stuffing them - sounds like a winner:thumbs:
So it took 6 hrs in a heated ultrasonic bath to get the ring to budge - finally able to work a safety pin under it and got it loose - bent my...
2hrs is pushing it into dry territory. Smoke for ~30mins and wrap in foil take it off the grill @135F and let stand for ~20-30mins, it will...
The caps pop off when the fuel vaporizes in the heat - pressurizes the can. I've found them laying in the other side of the garage when the sun is...
Pork loin as promised:
Don't try to chip any dead/dried out limbs - it with rattle your knuckles off. Mine is similar Troy Built w/B&S, they are good for softwoods, they...