The garden is going gang busters, over run with cucumbers and a healthy amount of summer squash. I made some zesty dills yesterday:drool: Recipe:...
I use a small vegetable can instead of a beer can - The diced Tomato/chile Rotel sized cans fit perfect and you can try other liquids in the can...
My buddy makes all kinds of random relishes(his recipes are created with help of Keystone Light) with the numerous peppers he grows - I've had a...
I was told that I had to block it in.....it's not very high on the list of things to do:rofl: :lol: He is currently being held on a tether when...
It took some time loon. I had to lay on the deck perfectly silent and hear him scratch every now and then to confirm he wasn't gone off somewhere...
Samson "disappeared" on me Sunday - was getting really worried about the little bugger. Billy Bob introduced him to "under the pool deck" and...
I'm working all weekend as well and covering vacation next week. Hopefully nothing breaks and I can get off @1600 and relax in the pool each evening.
Nice looking hounds Dave:thumbs: You'll have to get a picture of the BM Cur's mouth. I'm pretty sure my Billy Bob is 1/2Lab 1/2 Cur/Chow (he has...
They aren't a problem in this area. Other areas of the state have bigger populations/problems. A neighbor down the road put some serious money...
I haven't smelled a skunk in ~8yrs. There aren't any in this region of Alabama, which is odd because we have all kinds of other wildlife. Don't...
The switch should be pretty easy to diagnose - if you decide to buy it. Check continuity from each lead at the switch to the block should be a...
I just dropped some chicken kabobs in the BE a few minutes ago, and skewered up some summer squash to drop in last 15mins:thumbs: We cooked wings...
We had the 17yr Cicada in 2011 - insanely loud It's odd here I haven't heard the Caddydids yet they usually start right around the 21st give or...
I heard Cranberry juice helps prevent them/break them down - tastes good with Vodka as well:drunk:
Those tank boots usually slide right out. Multi fuel line kit at the hardware store ~$5. Cut the tubing at a sharp angle and using a pair of...
You could try a thin film of grease on the boot/carb faces during assembly to see if it changes anything. Won't be a permanent fix but could...
I had to take Samson to the vet last week. He had wolve in his shoulder, originally thought it was a dry bite from a copperhead as there were 2...
I just sent the little lady to the bottle shop for some vodka & cranberry juice - she's a keeper:thumbs:. Gonna need something more than beer to...
Could be worse.... Blisters on the front of your knuckles, no finger/hand pads left, pretty sure 1st-2nd degree burns on palms & fingers, and knee...
I'd say it's Mulberry - it should have berries soon if it is.