Most guys probably feel like this is voting for "Public Service Commissioner Place #3" - checking a box next to the name/sign you heard/saw the most
So no dice on the carb cleaning and tuning. This saw is a 2005 model FWIW It still dies on quick throttle or after slowly bringing it to ~1/2...
That is dang cool:thumbs: was it carved in place or carved then stuck back on the stump? My neighbor does some insane hand carving - little...
Supposedly the Cat mufflers will have "CAT" stamped on them, and yes the muffler bolts were loose. I didn't notice it on this one but the muffler...
:rofl: :lol: Not mine though. My neighbor has more saws than I do - chit he just went and bought a brand new MS192T to replace the MS170 he gave...
I'd lend you Billy Bob, Minnie, and Samson for a few days but having your own hunters is much more rewarding
It won't go past 1/2 throttle if you gingerly bring it there. Punch it and it dies. I just pulled the carb a few minutes ago and found some...
Looks to have some good size to him. Let him keep the rats and mice at bay:yes:
So my neighbor that gave me the MS170 a few months ago has a 141 that won't run past 1/2 throttle, fuel lines look good, he only runs the canned...
My GF has no ground to stand on with the heating things in the stove department. I remodeled a couple years ago and bought all new appliances -...
I guess you already have a recipe, but I just wrap the berries in cheese cloth and throw them in a Gallon pickle jar fill with cold water and set...
I've made the tea/sumac-ade it's actually really good. The Sumac you want to avoid has white flowers
At least I'm not the only one with trailer bearings that have run past their useful life:yes: I attempted to repack mine and a couple pieces of...
That is a big one. I'll have to get a pic of one over at my buddy's place - thing is growing on the edge of a pond, it's ~4' DBH. I've cut a few...
Nice hunks of meat there:thumbs: +1 on the mustard:yes:, always do the brisket that way with a homemade rub, and an apple cider vinegar/beer...
I saw a similar one clearing a ditch here last week - I was not aware of its ability to flatten tress that fast. The bobcat mounted ones don't...
Butt Paste is funny. We have Butt Rub here. http://www.buttrub.com/ "A little butt rub makes everything better" Slogans are hilarious...
Yeah save I started using the propane turkey burner for the boiling bath a few years ago. Even with central AC it never really made sense to dump...
If it wasn't 4-1/2hr drive to the coast I'd hook you up;) I'm guessing you are flying? Here's a link to Mobile - closest to Gulf Shores...
It's a fun process - waiting for them to get the pickle flavor can be a bit excruciating :rofl: :lol: We had a good 1.5" Thunderstorm yesterday so...