I have 12 plants total, Rutgers Atkinsons Early Girl, and a Big Boy if I recall correctly - I still have bags of Roma's from last year, and I...
Doesn't seem to take 1-2 Roma plants for a bushel of them;)
I keep mine pretty simple Worcestershire and a bunch of minced garlic mix form patties and return to fridge to marinate and stiffen up. Got to be...
So is the salmon dry canned? You mentioned salt but the jars look dry
There's another option for whole tomatoes - flash freezing them, easy to do when over run with Roma tomatoes I put a sheet pan in the chest...
Be careful of deviating from recipes for boiling water bath - adding vegetables outside of tomatoes(salsas with peppers/onions/cilantro etc.)...
I would think Nate rolls up in Alaska and thus makes use of everything he has....just not an emergency room that may be a few hours away just yet...
I ordered one. What ever happened to the FHC T-shirt deal? Heck I was ready to front the setup cost back on the other site and came back from a...
Here I would have thought a smaller pipe would need to be longer:confused:
You don't have to remove it check, just a light tap with a ball pin hammer - it should ring similar to a bell, any thud or dull tone get rid of it.
always tap your wheels before use -thuds=broken wheels Here I thought you were going to post a pic of a missing knuckle - been there done that
I would wonder if copper would be a better medium for the tubing? Possibly an issue with the temps? pliability being the biggest factor Thin wall...
Digital photos is a good idea as well - back up your hard drive to an external hard drive(I'm against putting info on "the cloud") Anything of...
da huh da huh da huh...Beavis I just recalled frog baseball yesterday when turning on containment sump pump and frog pieces flying out the discharge
So the ported 51.4mm would be better right? I was on the fence after reading the earlier build thread and opted for the stock as KRL seems to be a...
Something to do with the gazzilion Jalapenos I have on the plants waiting for a plethora of tomatoes to make our homemade Rotel:thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: ..No http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/more-no-so-joke-videos.3931/ First video
I very much appreciate what you are doing here - my previous comments are mostly in jest as we are, after all, a bunch of guys & gals trying to...
Post hole diggers on 3pt hitches is about the only PTO thing that scares me after having one snap the U-joint and shoot past my shoulder -...
The fuel line looks new - my neighbor had dropped it off at a small engine shop for service and the guy never got around to for 2 months. SER guy...