GF made a buffalo chicken lasagna recipe a few months back - that was :drool: good. She initially told me I couldn't share the recipe...that...
I hear you on the entrance temp/volume helping (mostly benefiting in summer ) - though most folks are taking cooler showers around that time. Have...
I did some last night. Convinced the GF to add 1 minced Jalapeno, made hers up then added the garlic and Worcestershire to mine. Homemade...
Dip netting Salmon...sounds like the LIFE:thumbs: If it weren't so cold up there the rest of the time the place would be suburbia...and there...
If you are just now adding three members to the household...brace yourself:D When it was just me I could run $40-60/month(non-summer), added the...
I'm a licensed Class A boiler operator(fireman in one state) in a few northeast states...yes steam will expand ~3400 times it's volume. I've been...
This unit requires weights that I don't have - I found a replacement online and pressure tested it against some calibrated equipment at work, the...
looks tasty :drool:..got burgers marinating for tonight
always sauce chicken at the end of the cooking process - sugars burn and will not produce the flavors you want. Use a big stainless bowl to toss...
I love me some kabobs.... pics or it didn't happen in this sub-forum;) Any special marinade? - I stick with Dale's, garlic, and Montreal steak...
Looks good man:thumbs: If you moved a little further south you'd realize folks don't know there is another dressing besides Ranch:rofl: :lol: I...
The on demand units do save a ton of operational money that is ultimately spent upfront - not to mention the electrical panel sizing, they pull...
Are you running an electric/gas/wood hot water heater? Most of these can benefit from a simple timer and flow switch to greatly reduce running...
I made one for my pool - a bit differently. Used black garden hose. I coiled the hose on three pieces of unistrut mounted to the roof of the...
I made 2 quarts of bread & butter for the GF last week - just followed the package recipe. I didn't want to fire up the boiling bath so cold...
It's just powder-dry rotten...:rofl: :lol:
It's the "easy" way of doing it and it really does work provided you don't have to worry about power outages from large storms in the non-winter...
I have yet to pressure can -though I bought one from the 1930's last summer(don't have the weights for the relief). Fish from the warm lakes...
That stuff will cut and split itself
Wish I had taken a pic of the pile of rotten sweetgum I responded to. Guy told me it was big oak rounds near the road just a couple miles from the...