So you are buying another air rifle? - the addiction is fast with this one
Had a 96 2500 on the farm - boss leased new trucks every 2-3yrs, it would skip across the road on bumps unloaded. The next truck, 98 Z71 regular...
This thread makes me want to take the Gamo out the closet - I don't think its been shot in 10yrs. It used to cull the squirrel population when I...
For those that split your own wood think about getting a special symbol welded to the foot of the splitter - mine makes two rectangular dimples...
Shouldn't have any problems keeping that 350 spooled up:yes:
I got a free MS170 from my neighbor for a bunch of work I helped him with and it was hard starting but man that little saw is fun to run - light...
A 9second 350? tell me it's got something else under the hood or nitrous. Beautiful ride:thumbs: Someday I'd like a Nova II, when the house &...
You'll get first dibs if I upgrade prior to killing it - and it will be a fair deal(like my discounted shipping rate) as I don't want it to sit...
The 141 I've been screwing around with for my neighbor has yet to reveal it's true problem, it's going to get a vacuum test before I go into the...
It's always struggled to oil the bar after a few cuts, the bar hole gets plugged with not saw dust but a chip of wood. Gets frustrating cleaning...
Thing I love about them is not worrying about a scratch/dent. Occasionally Ole Blue increases it's turning radius by pushing trees out of the...
I'd imagine everyone was burning marginal wood in the beginning - if like me originally having an open fireplace my first winter in this house I'd...
We just got an Aldi's here, opened last month. I stopped there two weeks ago... and wow, produce is insanely cheap. I've shopped there twice...
Never thought of throwing steaks straight on the coals Grizz They get really crispy that way I assumes?
Tomatoes have been coming on for a couple weeks now. Got some Salsa & Rotel done yesterday. In my haste to get them done I forgot to add salt to...
Mine went out 2-3yrs ago.. Took a shower went to town for a few groceries, came back and the GF asked if I had a good shower? Then informed me we...
Bet that was cheaper:D - nice to visit the folks though
Don I guess you are on the right track now. Troubleshooting 101 - when you think you are on the right path, stop and rethink the system. I'm...
I never really hated Maine winters - they just became tiresome, coupled with limited opportunity. Outside of a few offers from paperplants and...
I always freeze a portion of it so as to not get bored socking it down for a week