Plenty. If you need a load or two just let me know.
I picked up a new bundle customer. Referral from another customer. He's bought 130 bundles since last month. Yesterdays delivery of 50....
oh deer! :doh: Gotta keep cranking out the inventory. I know the feeling all too well.
X2
Maybe 1/3 of a cord.. My 8' bed F150 when neatly fill with rounds is a half cord when level with the sides. A third of a cord will make a 4x8'...
[MEDIA]
Congrats on your first scrounge. :thumbs: May it be the first of many. Split that and it'll be ready for the fall. Some maybe even right...
Great job sir. Safety first. I only have a Dewalt 20v pole saw so I'd be there half of the day trying to take down a bigger tree. :emb: Handy...
Half cord load of sugar maple delivered to a new customer today. In 15 years of burning he said its the nicest firewood he's ever bought. Made...
Very few and far between here IME. I know of only two off the top of my head including one in the front yard of my folks old place. Kind of a...
Sweet score with that sugarberry! :doh: Smart man for leaving the gum.:sherlock:
Fond memories of my dad cutting red oak when I was a kid. I was always marvel at how fast it went from red to pink. Making good progress my friend.
Ash is good stuff. Getting scarcer by the day with the EAB infestation around here. Looking forward to the pics!
Most of mine is cut close to home although I have brought in wood from out of state. :emb:
F150 alone can haul lots of wood. Only way I've moved wood for years.
Pretty cool how trees can grow and engulf things. Do you save chunks like that to display? I have several that I put aside including a piece of...
This was the first half of the original shed. Looks like a hamburger. Bottom was mostly sassafras, center was ash and top cherry[IMG]
WOW!!! Great that you had the phone handy. With our suet feeder literally 3' from the kitchen sink most skittish birds scare easily. They are...
Fresh split face? You did good based on what I've seen here.
It is interesting pattern. Yesterday wood was very fresh cut and rare it makes it into the shed that soon. The SS woods get mixed in little by...