A certain award coming your way!!! Be sure to post pics or it didn't happen!
I think mine might do the same here along with white throat sparrows (another ground feeder) below our suet cage. Cant see the ground below it as...
I already have some put aside as part of my smoker bundles listing on FBM.
Couple hours cutting and loading. Couple face cord of cherry brought back to storage. Split half the load. Ill split the rest off the truck...
Very rare to see a junco land on the feeder here. Strictly ground feeders here. Nuthatches are very entertaining with their acrobatics. Not...
I started last Summer with selling smoker wood thanks to WinonaRail. Have sold some. Nothing gangbusters but a much bigger mark up than general...
Did you use the 462 to cut? I see your area looks just like mine. I actually got stuck in the backyard at storage from the ice. Loaded a full...
Good grab. Always nice to get a species you don't get often. There's a big willow limb down close to me. I could grab that for you? :whistle:
I had just woke up when I hear a woodpecker jackhammering on the wood siding here. A lot LOUDER than usual. I open the slider and...
Been a great Winter for frozen ground here. Just wishing the crusty snow and ice was gone as I got stuck in it yesterday! :emb:
Yeah I was rather ecstatic to get them. Ill take all the red maple and cherry I can for bundle wood. Hopefully they produce some nice splits....
He didn't get a chance to stage more logs as his mini payloader/grapple is down so he gave me dibs on the load that came in this afternoon....
In water or manure? :D
OMG!!! $89.95 for toilet paper???:faint: What's next...eggs??? Oh, wait, nevermind!:emb:
Call him Rein then! ;)
Good luck and be sure to post pics. Cut safe and hoard on!
Meant to ask in my earlier post. Does the little one have a name yet?
Congrats folks! You're too young to be a grandpa Jason!
Dont you mean SOBO?:rofl: :lol:
Oh chit, I forgot about that. :emb: Didnt chip drop cancel/postpone my visit? I was gonna grab it when we were to cut that oak next door. Ill...