Split the rest of the rounds from last weeks cut. [ATTACH] Rather than use a step ladder to reach the top, I backed the PU in tight and my beyond...
Nice that it split that easily for you. I've had easy and hard splitting hickory. The frozen rounds make a difference.
Nice find. :thumbs: Id've grabbed that in a heartbeat too.
Finished the fifth row with Norway maple and cottonwood. Started the sixth with sugar maple and sassafras. [ATTACH] Brought a half cord load of...
Is it for sale? Asking for a friend!:whistle:
Load from last week. Mix of Norway and red maple with some box elder mixed in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] His wood shed. I love the way he curved the...
Something good it is...sugar Maple. Great firewood and yes very heavy. Better than oak IMO and dries in a year.
Is that new to you Jason? How many CC's?
How is the mud factor down there Joe? I was pushing the wheelbarrow thru mud here yesterday. Not fun.
Didnt spot the bad wood? Those little electric splitters are handy. Used mine a bit today. Mostly for sizing pre split wood for bundles...
X2
Good on you for going the extra mile. :salute: I wouldve done the same. The things us sellers do to keep customers and keep customers happy.
Half cord load of 2/3 dead ash, balance silver maple. He was so pleased he wants to buy a cord of green splits in the Spring. Third new customer...
Happy Birthday BuckeyeFootball
I did three yesterday. Have a couple lined up this week. My FBM ads have done well. Picked up another off season cordage customer. Makes six...
I think there might be a certain member who would beg to differ and its not me! :whistle:
Sure was. Same pen in post #62 above. [IMG] [IMG]
Hats off to ya for loading those bigguns as is even with a ramp.:tip:What species maple? I'd be quartering them up. Nice load of wood though....
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Those are too small for you Jason. They don't meet your minimum diameter requirements! :D Well I suppose you could buck them with a 32" bar!...