Doh...just saw he hadn't posted but a couple times...didn't see he's an old hand around here....silent yet old. :)
Welcome to the FHC neighborhood double bit!
Good deal. Most of the Craigslist I saw were between $60 to $75 for a 6.5 truck bed full, which is probably a little more than a face cord (@16").
I thought that was a woman thing...selective as it may be. My bride remembers any time another woman gives me a glance, a smile or a "Hi there"....
Wow! I've seen temps just short of -30 with wind chills that made 2 things shrivel into near nothingness, but never that low!
I thought that too, then I thought of my btother in law who lives in Omaha. He would pay that much, heck he pays to have the dog poop picked up...
Good idea. No reason risking it.
First I saw this. Looks ok.... Fireplace Ready By The Firewood Guy ....or does it? Found this shortly after the first one. Firewood :Beware of...
We are looking at snow and temps in the 20s Fri/Sat. I love the first snow but it does end up being a messy event since like said it will just...
This house has the plaster with wire construction on the main floor. Those sheet drywall panels with plaster on the 1st floor kitchen addition...
Hey now...stop picking on a fellow Iowan...if he wants a tricycle, let him buy a tricycle! :)
Got up early and took a load to the tree dump, cleaning up the yard nicely....returned with a nice bit of locust. That's what I call a win win. :)
What are you in the market for?
Snatch is great! Have you seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
Is there any other than Audrey and Gregory? :) Audrey=most beautiful actress ever.
Doh....Roman. Fixed it...thanks.
Well if Zombieland ranks as a horror, that would be my pick.
Forgot to post mine. Comedy: Monty Pythons Holy Grail Action.: Saving Private Ryan Romance: Roman Holiday Drama: Lord of the Rings -Two Towers...
Princess Bride...awesome.
On the way back from my sisters Thanksgiving last weekend my wife and I started talking about our favorite movie. Picking just one was just too...