Great haul!
Heck, most of us would pay a little extra if we knew the house cane with that much wood! Silly non-woodburners! :)
Got up into the teens so I took my two snow dogs for a walk, Flicka and Doug. [IMG] They were predicting 6"-8" and from our walk they were...
Some really good suggestions here for cold winter nights!
You reminded me of a quick (and fairly accurate) way of converting celcius to farenheit. Double it and add 32. Your 27x2=54+32=86. Not to far off...
Wow...that a big list. Can't wait to see the pics. Funny how you describe it as dominos....that's how I feel about my list too. :)
Good point...and it just gives my bride an easier target for her foot when I do! :)
Went to bed way too early last night so I'm up already. Pulled off the covers and thought "Feels cold. Better put a fire on" Checked and it is all...
Sitting back with my bride and pups, fire going, spiked eggnog and a piece of pumpkin bread in hand, waiting for the water to boil on the stove so...
Makes it worth the effort when you see a difference doesn't it?
Loaded the stove around 2 am (up with dogs), about 7am and again at 1pm. All using 4 splits of silver maple. Easily keeping the house between 72...
Woke up to a nice covering of snow!
[MEDIA] Mohawk anyone?
Eric VW...I'm old but not that old!!! :) I started listening to OTR (old time radio) by downloading them off the internet. Now there are apps for...
Made pumpkin bread for work and my father in law, restocked the day box by the stove and the basement wood rack. Bring on the cold and snow!
Low fat right? :)
The new pipe layout looks a ton better...nice work.
Double daaaayummm!
Let the 4 dogs out into the back yard about 11:30 last night. Went to let them in about 5 minutes later...only 3. Flicka our Westy must have...
Down side: Wind has been strong and steady since yesterday...picked up speed last night...gusts maybe up to 50 mph today. Upside: Because of the...