Got out and bucked some smaller logs for my stacks. This was some invasive volunteer trees I thinned out earlier this year so the good trees would...
Well then try harder!!! :)
Bobdog...good idea. Chasing splits is never fun. Of course some of us can swing the maul just once and it not only splits it into four perfect...
Not sure if you guys have heard of this, but I've been told it's a huge event. Just 35 miles up the road from me. RiseFest 2016 Thought someone...
I went to church this morning, my bride stayed behind with a cold. It's my month to help pass the collection plate and usher at the end of the...
Lol. I was going to say the temperature is dropping...now it's 7 out, but is anyone going to even notice this post after seeing that coffee...
boettg33 like Firebroad said just Google old time radio or OTR and you can find mp3 files. Also for i know for android phones there are free...
Uggg, hope the wind dies down for you guys.
10 out...silver maple in...may run out and get some ash / elm off the stacks so I can throw it on while we go to church.
Don't worry...we won't be offended. We really aren't into mailboxes or license plates here. That would be licenseplateandmailboxhoarders.com :)
Nothing a couple rolls of duct tape can't fix. :)
Just saw he liked my picture of Flicka earlier this morning.
Oh cripes now you are really going to start mayhem! :)
Now don't go starting something you can't finish papa!!! :)
Welcome aboard! Most of us know what you're talking about on the other site. One of the reasons you won't find any political discussions here....
Man...sounds like a pain...a big one! Any pics?
Uggg, try to get plenty of rest man. Best thing for it.
...and after the walk, a belly rub by the fire. :) [IMG]
Wait....you allow trolls to move to the UP? I thought there was a law against that? :)
Great post. Too easy to overlook what we have isn't it?