Looking good man!
Here is after a couple pieces of siding have been installed, with Doug's help of course. :) [IMG] I also have the eave extender trim up. It's...
You're a good man rotti...safe travels!
More medical runs for others?
Here I am trying to look like I know what I'm doing with the level Canadian border VT :) [IMG] I decided to use the 2x6 as wall purlins and as...
That auger was sweet to use! Wish I used it on all the holes. I did put on an eave extender roof trim piece on the back, hopefully it will help...
Loaded the stove about 8pm last night with just a few splits of maple. Fell asleep....dead to the world. Woke up at 4am to the furnace turning...
Bravo good sir!
Thanks man.
Lol. OK here goes. I hand dug half of the posts and the other half I borrowed the company auger to finish them. [IMG] It's an Earthquake from...
Home from work...fire on!
Uggg, a fall like that is never good. Glad things are OK man.
Im thankful for each day that is given to me by the man above so that I can enjoy all the other gifts that abound like my bride, family, pets and...
Good deal about your sump pump! Most of our snow is gone too, but may get a bit more tomorrow.
Nice chunk of btus! Wind bring them down?
I posted a picture or two in other threads about a shed I'm putting up, but I thought I'd post a couple more showing a little more detail about...
Bark and leaf look like Linden/basswood My thought too...but bark and leaf looks good.
Back into shoulder season silver maple. Put a fire on at early this morning before I left at 4am. Temps were already in the low 30s.
What have you been up to?
Awesome! Do you have a pad for underneath your sleeping bag? Best way of keeping from losing heat to the cold ground.