Took Doug out to the tree dump this morning. I found a little paper birch and this. Not sure what it is. The whole tree was there. The branch...
12 degrees out. Perfect for splitting a few big elm rounds as the dogs ran at the wood lot. Hot chocolate in hand and off to scrounge some at the...
Menards has a similar one to that, that I use. All grey around $10. Works great. Also check about parts stores or Harbor Freight. I also used it...
We made it to, through and back from Omaha. Spartacus had a great check up to his cataract surgery so we are very happy!
Wow my "to do list" has grown to a "never get it done list"! :)
Grizzly Adam...but by the way I think the official name is "doohickey" :)
Hard to beat Nat King Cole! [MEDIA]
Not sold on the end is near but I think you're right about too many people have forgot about the real meaning of Christmas....a celebration of the...
18 so I threw in some elm with the silver maple.
Welcome aboard Life In Farmland !
Nice find. Need to get him on FHC...and FHC on his youtube channel. :)
Wind? Plenty of that. These things keep sprouting up everywhere in Iowa! :) [IMG]
papadave is just hot blooded. :)
I bet he only does that one time! :)
Made peanut butter cookies (from scratch) for my father in law, apple turnovers (from a box) for us, then went out with our little flock of four...
Happy Thanksgiving all you crazy wood burners! Best of days to each and everyone of you!
Hey now...it was his idea for me to pose for that ...after all who do you think took that picture? :)
I've got you down on my to do list. 1) Finish my shed 2) Cut,split and stack more wood 3) Build barn in NH for bogieb :)
Love the Bosstones!
Hey is...unless of course he sees a squirrel. :)