We decorated for Christmas today. Not sure it's really unique but we always decorate our Christmas tree and keep it on the front porch instead of...
That stinks! Good to see your wife wasn't hurt.
Church this morning, grocery run, a little work on my shed and a lot of working putting up outside Christmas decorations. Tis the season! Fire,...
Now who on FHC would make a wisecrack? :) Maybe you need my specially modified ladder? Lol. Didn't get too much done today on the shed but I was...
Some hills ...but I know Alaska has some nice big ones you could use it on! :)
Getting a lot done! Great work.
I also put quite a few of them out on the curb in a box for free. People pick them up for firepits.
In a separate wooden box. It's an ugly box. :)
Use them in the shoulder season or in the fire pit. I just mixed a couple in with some silver maple last night. I store them in a couple boxes I...
He sure did! Guarded us from all sorts of nefarious animals like bunnies and squirrels! He is a great hearted dog. Came from an abused home,...
Doug is tuckered out from a long day working outside with me. [IMG] A rest well earned. :)
Did a little more work on the walls. I need to wait until the next paycheck for the remainder of the siding (Christmas gifts for the kids get...
It actually was...it was even denser then my head:)
Nice job man. :)
Test fit the roofing. Length looks great. Will need to trim about 5" off the end panel. [IMG] Also since its a commercial panel profile, the...
Split and stacked. Added it to the better wood stack. [IMG] Now to finish bucking, splitting and stacking the apple tree I got this summer.
Poor Doug? Poor me...but I guess I just didn't train him well enough. :)
I hope so, like Eric says the btus are up there. I split some earlier this year and put it in the better wood stacks. I know white birch was...
Yes..yes he did. But he also forgot to bring the chain sharpener. Bad dog, bad. :)
I hear you man...no matter how good a "kid" they are they can really act like idiots sometimes:) Of course I'd hate to think what I put my...