Hey now I'm trying to catch up :D
Now that's a sweet storage setup! I may have to consider something like that.
I haven't worn my wedding band since about 6months after I got married. My wife understand my hesitation though since I was sitting down my tool...
That blue saw is alot sexier than a a Blue Max.... :rofl: :lol:
Darn it now I'm hungry! Looks Great from where I am at
Pretty good deal right there
Nice looking buck!
I had a Browning high power but went through some hard times and had to sell it. It was one of those guns I have regretted selling since the day I...
Ugh today was quite a day...... Did nothing but deal with incompetent people at work who had every excuse under the sun why they had not gotten...
Doggone it now I want a cinnamon bun to go with this cup of coffee I am drinking! Looks good!
Nice looking saws!
Looking great!
It is crazy warm here tonight, 72 degrees when I got home so no fire for us tonight.
First one definitely looks like walnut but the second one I am not sure on. I only have shagbark hickory on my property and can say its definitely...
I quit thinking about how many times I handled the wood long ago lol. Very nice setup you have going on and I like the way you documented it. The...
Only had about 45 minutes of sunlight when I got home so I gassed it up, filled it with bar oil, and slapped the 20" bar on it since the Logs...
I agree it looks like the blue max. Hmm how much does that thing sell for at Menards? :cool:
Very nice setup! Looks like you had a great afternoon in the woods and ended up with a great load of wood. Nice looking saws by the way.
Wonder what your splits per gallon are on that bad boy. :axe:
I shouldn't be reading this....... I already blew my saw budget for awhile. :D