Awesome! Congrats on the beech
Looks like you got a lot done! The stacks look really nice. How big is the cart you use to haul wood. I have a small dump cart that's about 17 cu...
Wow, what I wouldn't give to have wood delivered to me like that! Congrats and treat that guy right he is awesome! That is an incredible score!...
The boys are getting along good today even though the 450 is feeling a bit rejected. The 460 is so much faster that the only thing I have used it...
It is 28 degrees and sunny out right now. The wind is supposed to pick up around noon. I will be headed out to the woods in just a few minutes to...
What exactly is he doing up there?
You need coffee :D
Looks Awesome! Love how it turned out
Having my second Yuengling after a long day at work and 2 hours of blowing leaves before the sun went down. Also enjoying the site of the fire in...
Is should have said how more people don't kill themselves with wood stoves. It is pretty crazy around here how many stoves are improperly...
Don't even get me started on chimney fires........ One of the other guys I work with burns green wood like its going out of style in a choked down...
Lol, tell me about it ....... I can't even imagine getting that lit!
I don't know, both my brother in laws are the same way though. My one brother in law does get it cut split and stacked for one year before burning...
I have tons of oaks with double and triple split bases but I can't tell what that is from the picture.
A guy I work with bought a house last year with with a nice PE Insert. I started harping at him early in the spring when he bought the house to...
Both are great! The Red Oak seems to coal more on than the Ash for me.
LOL, Ya gotta love that stuff!! A couple of years ago a buddy of mine called and said he had a maple tree he took down for me to burn I said I...
Nice looking saw Guido! Why did John Deere make some of there saws in yellow and some in green? Is one version more of the industrial type saw and...
Nice write up! The picture doesn't show up for me though. I have recently started practicing the hand filing method and it's working ok so far. I...
I am always looking at top handle saw and was curious if anyone has one of these Echo CS-330T saws. If so what is your opinion on it? Is it just a...