Looks great! I love spatchocking chicken. It is one of the best ways I have found to cook them and once you do it it only takes a minute or two...
Wow that would be fun having to file every one of those when you sharpen the chain.
Thanks, It was a gorgeous day and I got to spend the whole day in the woods which was awesome.
Hmmmm, anyone else not seeing them?
Wonder why they don't show for you? Wait you mean there is another way you can split wood? :axe:
It is a BX2360. I really don't have much in the way of complaints about it. I have pulled some bigger logs than that with it before and t does...
That weather forecast sounds nasty! I hate ice!
LOL That's about how swell some of the conversations at my work are understood. :rofl: :lol: You learn fast things are taken literally by those...
Looks like downright blizzard conditions right now ;)
Guess he knows who the boss is now ;)
Hey can I come hunt in your front yard..... :D
What's up with that chain? I don't think I have ever seen one like that where in between the teeth they have those weird risers.
That looks great !! :drool: I wanted to smoke something but just didn't have enough as I spent the day in the woods.
Well thanks for the good report. Most of the use it would get is limbing and brush work where I could one hand the saw and be pulling or pushing...
I think the 460 would be ashamed to come out of the garage sporting a 16" bar :rofl: :lol:
My pile still needing split. [IMG] The boys got along great today! I gotta say I love the 460! I find myself reaching for it over and over...
Getting the main part of the logs out. [IMG] [IMG] After I got the main logs out I cut the rest of the tops up that weren't worth moving to...
Decided to work on a white oak that mother nature took the top out of today. Spent from about 9 am to 5 working on this today. In the end I was...
Looks like a bunch of btu's there. Why did you take it down?
I hear you and empathize with you. Even some of our State Campgrounds had to cut tons of Ash trees. The sites do not look the same and it will be...