Aww bummer.... You had me all excited for you lol
Wow looks like you got your work cut out for you!
Dang seems like you hit the jackpot every day at that place! Nice score!
Every white oak I have split has been stringy (and I have split a lot of it) The second set of picture definitely doesn't look like whit oak to...
Yeah, it's a great stove! I have never had an issue with this thing and it keeps up well even when the temps are well below 0° outside! I have...
I am warm and my stove is cranking as we speak. Gotta love a hot stove on a cold day.
Glad to hear you are getting along well with your stove. I gotta say I love my PE T6. Great burn times by the way.
Just got home from a 3 day business trip and walked through the door to a blast of warm air from the stove. Nothing quite like walking in out of...
Countryhog, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you around.
Nice looking pile of splits. I hear you on needing the weather to hold........ I have so much wood to get to that there is no way I could get it...
Yeah I am very familiar with how that works! Lol
Wow that looks fantastic! Love that oven :thumbs:
Ahhh I knew I was missing something! This CAD thing is getting addicting. I now spend time looking at CL for used saws to start playing with....
Looking good! Lots of BTU's
Gotta love a good shed! I am kicking around the idea of building another one this winter so one shed can be dedicated to equipment and one to wood.
Looks better than anything I could do!
Got 3.5 trailer loads down off the hill and stacked. I figure once I get the pile of rounds split and stacked I should be close to another 4 cords...
Got a crew out to help.[ATTACH]
In the process of moving the split stuff off the hill. [ATTACH]
I thought they still sold them?