That's a lot of oak! You are one lucky guy!
Nice looking maple! Today was really nice here but its gonna get nasty tomorrow with high winds and rain.
Nice trailer and load of wood! How did that 460 do for you.
Very nice! Any more the most important thing to me is filling the freezer.
Gonna tell on myself a bit Been hunting as much as possible the last few weeks but this morning I told my wife I'm done with Buck hunting I want...
Awesome Buck!
That thing is awesome!
Awesome score. I would have done the same :rofl: :lol:
Forget pictures of the 460 we need a video of that thing with the big bore kit in action! :popcorn:
I completely agree that there is no way I would buy a used saw from someone I didn't trust without pulling the muffler. I tried to warn him hope...
Well he bought it for $200. I told him to check it over real good and to pull the muffler to check for scoring. I got told it's a Stihl you can't...
Soooo, from what I am hearing is it's an ok saw but not anything to write home about. My Brother in law is going to look at it tonight and said he...
My brother in law asked me if this was a decent deal and I have no idea. What do you all think? Does anyone know anything about the 029...
You just bought a 460 and you are selling it already :eek: Why?
I don't have any locust just white oak and hickory which are both pretty decent hardwood. Glad you are enjoying he satisfaction of your hard work,...
Very nice setup! Thanks or sharing
Very nice setup! Cool idea on the loader bucket.
Scotty, That's some big rounds there, I love it!
House was 72 when I went to bed and the outdoor temps were 29. At 6 am the house had dropped to 68 and the outdoor temps were 18. Nothing but some...
Just put in the night load of chunks and uglies. Coals to burning good in under ten minutes. Gotta love dry wood!! [ATTACH]