I love Ciabatta bread and that looks amazing.
I agree with Bogeydave, your stacks always look beautiful. Nice work
You are a firewood cutting and stacking machine! The stacks are looking great.
Man so glad to hear you made it through safely. I am really sorry about the trees and all the other damage you sustained. I don't think we got hit...
I use a flat shovel and then I tilt the bucket about 45 degrees when putting the a hovel with ashes into the bucket. When getting the ashes off...
The old tank was threaded (it was a cast tank) however I ordered this tank vent off the parts break down that I ordered the new plastic tank off...
Winds are really picking up here right now. Big gusts and the trees are really swaying now. Hope the power stays on and we don't get tornados....
I have seen a ton of old Gravely attachments but I have never seen this before. I'm trying to imagine what on earth you would use this for....
Looks awesome! I'm going to try that If I manage to kill one this year but so far it hasn't went so well.
Still working on this 272XP but am getting frustrated. I ordered the replacement tank which has a hole in it for the tank vent however the hole...
I am sitting on about 18 cords give or take a few depending on what Dad needs. So by the time I finish splitting this stuff from today plus the...
The hinge worked perfectly and the tree dropped right where I was planning so I was happy. With the hinge like that it stayed up off the ground...
Glad everyone is safe and sound, that's the important thing.
Dude sorry to hear about the deer. I am still kicking myself for the one I didn't get this morning. it really upsets me to know I hit one but yet...
Last trailer load of the day. Forgot to get pics of the other two. Dad ran the 460 most of the day and loves it.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Didn't get started on any wood until around 1:30 today due to bushogging and relocating 2 stands. Did get three trailer loads cut with dad though....
Man you can feel free to drop that off at my house if you want. ;)
Dropping trees always has me on edge, especially after reading things like this. I feel bad for his family.
Emma looks like she had plenty to drink in that last photo lol.