I am the wrong one to ask...... mine looks like a child's play toy next to yours.
Welcome to the forums BW!
Awesome! Congrats on the new saw it looks great
It was given to me but I did a quick search for them on Amazon and found one....
I have 10 or 15 I could stand to lose now...lol! I moved it into the basement just because I have already started to notice my lower back...
I should really try the plexiglass idea and then I wouldn't have to be as careful when stacking. Thanks, it works great and keeps all the mess...
Cold weather is moving in so I moved the Gary Fisher from the garage to the basement an put it on the trainer. Hoping to stay in better riding...
Nice truck congrats on the new ride! Trust me you can never have to much engine :thumbs:
LOL, I have never done that one yet.
If a charger goes to full almost immediately it is usually a bad a battery or needs to be topped off with acid. The other thing it could be is an...
Very nice pile of Oak! That's some primo btu's there!
Man you cut more firewood in a Saturday than I get done in a month! Way to go, congrats on that nice oak, it will burn well in 3 years.
Never burnt any but if I ever run across some you can rest assured I will. I am an equal opportunity wood burner. If it's wood and it's dry I will...
Wow, awesome tree there but I'm really glad that thing got taken down as it needed to go! That sucker probably would have heated my house for half...
Looks good! That T6 should breathe a lot easier with the extra pipe. How are you liking the T6? I am going on my third full winter with mine and...
Here are a few pics of my T6 and my wood door onto the hearth that I took after finishing the wood door. If you are loading the wood through the...
Very cool stove! I have always wanted to see one in person. Congrats on the new stove!
I found this husky vent that look like it presses into place and has no threads. I am wondering if this is more of what I am supposed to be using?...
I appreciate the offer but it's a pain to get to the tank vent on the 272. You basically have to disassemble and remove the tank so don't feel...
I had a steel combustor on my old Dutchwest and wasn't happy with it. it seemed to be degrading faster than the ceramic ones I had used in the...