We got a touch of snow last night also.
Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing
Looking good! I had to switch from shoulder season wood to oak tonight since it was in the low 20's by 8:30 las night. Loaded up the stove at 9...
We need to do the same thing.
That is one dirty dog lol. Did you get her white yet?
The snow on the stacks looks great!
Checked it in September and it didn't need cleaned. I still ran a brush through it and got a handful of powder out of it. Should be good till next...
Wow impressive stacks of wood!
Man I should have skipped hunting this evening. I got out there and the wind picked up and started blowing a steady 25+ mph. Couple that with snow...
I have a red fox that is running around on the property so I am hoping to catch a few pics of it. I was actually surprised to see the coons though...
That picture is awesome! How many pounds of ribs do you have on that and how many people were you feeding?
Devils brew, that looks awesome
I was planning on doing an initial firing tomorrow and will wipe it down beforehand. I find it hard to believe it cooks well with a wire mesh lid...
So I haven't even used mine yet is there anything special I need to know before Thanksigiving?
Looks great Basod
Today has been a blast so far had errands that had to be run this morning and then spent from 10 am to now cleaning the garage, workbench, shed,...
Wow I want to say that girl is really dumb but the guy who let her do that is a moron for sure.
Got my first trail cam on Thursday and hung it on the path in front of my tree stand. It was only up Thursday night until noon today and here are...
Well you all twisted my arm....... actually I needed new oil and decided this thing would pay for itself.[ATTACH]
Looks nasty outside! I hate ice!