I'm not buying anything today. Hate it. I bought a washer a few weeks ago, also bought a bunch of other stuff. And will in future just not ready...
That seems cheap, even shipped to house!
ahhhh! why turn it in!! keep that sucker, got great mileage and let them give you a check to keep it!!
those bar's on the front are my weights. that bigger pipe is 3" inner diameter and filled with lead. it probably weighs close to 100 pounds and...
I saw the big bar with a helper handle on it.
I use on my knock off closer to the 55 setting
Is that a 2 man saw? dang you have done some saw collecting here in the last year or so. I remember a lot of them you bought but there have been...
I use the pink wheels that came with my knock off grinder cause I dont do that MANY a year. I wrote on the wheels big with a sharpie for the same...
I have used tons of those lowes cards to get money off. if the website has 2 coupon code lines it will work, also look at fine print on card to...
luckily Dabo has some inside knowledge of that team having spent a few years there as a grad assistant and then assistant coach.
SC will go wild if we win!! I'm not a football fan, and absolutely not NFL bit I do like to watch clemson play since I funded a small portion of...
I think someone deleted their post? I got a notification, but don't see anything here now?
Is that orange bar a lever to tip the tree over?
Seems like we have quite a few Ohio Boys here. Not so many SC folks here. As most can tell from my name who I was pulling for and that I am...
That's how my yannie is. it's an hour at I think 2400rpms so if I put along bushhogging at like 1800rpm in short grass I will mow for like an hour...
That's the thing, we will never know??
can't get all those decades of use back
at 25 hours it hasn't even had its first oil change, and literally is still new, not remotely close to broke in. what is it 50 or 100 or 200 or...
how old is the 193 hour machine? that's nothing. With my son I don't get that much use out of it as we didn't leave home much and I take care of...
here is what 90% of my seat time consists of. that hill along the road side is what I try to cut. but where it's too steep I either go straight up...