I did too, missed them for like a week or more?
That's one thing I did to try to set up. I took a new chain out of box and set on grinder
One of my main tvs is a 32"CRT tv
Well my Omaha Steaks Came today from My SS, Woodsnwoods !!! He told me that steak company dropped the ball and would be here late. I don't care. I...
Our lumberjack shirts came in this week. Thanks basod . My wife loved it and got a kick out of it
Our shirts came in this week as well. The wife loved it!
Don't even have a FEL, I have a box blade. And I probably would do it in my grass for that reason, my drive is deteriorating aspalt and its like...
I wish I had my tractor at the house!! I'd drive it around in the ice, I'd. Blade around some snow just to say I did it once in my life and...
Didn't she say surface water fed by gravity? I know I use more electric stuff than yall but even when my wife wasent home and we Didn't have a...
I saw some black friday brass case ammo for $6 /50. Last year I bought some ammo for about that, even .357. It basically was the cost to load it....
Big savings in reloading are on the uncommon calibers, big rifle and things like .45LC or 44mag.
There is enough savings to pay for the dies after 500 or so rounds and the rest is money in your pocket
I rolled the split primer ball on my 38cc earthquake and then tuned it for the cold. Sadly I don't have a picture of this awsome working, beater,...
There will always be some form of 6 volt I am sure. might be golf cart batteries but you will be able to get them, 6v and 8v are both common golf...
I bet that starter will spin over like a kid on crack!
I stopped messing with my .30/06 loads when the 4 test rounds I made I shot about a 3/4" group, with 3/4 shots through the same hole!
Why don't all you people tell them to come get their tank and just buy a 30 or 59 gallon tank, those that use so little, or its it one of those...
I was thinking voice activated would be cool. But just hope it works better than voice texting. The guys say the downfall to the hose and valves...
Looks good and solid.
And the tech they put in stuff is not always the best and they revert back to old. I assure you if they didn't have the attainment issues with...