They have a few big guys yea. That back that left for his ankle late in the game that scored the first 2 looks huge but he is only like 230...not...
Have to wear a Clemson shirt and hat today for celebration. A hat or shirt is not an uncommon thing but both I usually don't do unless it's gamed...
Doing good down here!! I meant to find this thread earlier today and post, but got side tracked
They are all kinds of colors. That color, solid black, black with white stripe, russet brown, solid grey and anything in between.
That's a nice one. Great coloring
Same deal I got
$10 a chain to grind!! Last oregon chains I bought I paid $10 for new!.
Seems like I am always cutting when it's in the 90s
Good to see you back. If I needed one I'd buy it
I was going to bring this up. My little 24hp tractor I think has like an 8gpm pump. The math means my tractor would be slow.
Sounds about how every project I ever do goes. Just substitute the cold for anything else you can think of.
You got an 090 too thistle!!:faint:o_O:banana::rootintootin::saw::dex:
And when I was useing the saw not idling well it was over 90F
I know your not talking to me but my start issues seem to only be cold. If I were able to tune it probably would bump the Idle up a tad and...
I don't have much runtime on my AT 555 For work but I did the calibration of one tank of fuel wide open cutting cookies. And have used a tank or...
I was wondering about this?
Mine probably look like that I just never look at them when I finish much. Haha
This is where my old tractor with the variable hour meter comes in handy. It's like 3 hours of idle to 1 hour on clock. But anyway I agree I...
That thing looks amazing!
I would understand no matter what you got me. Nope no vegetarians here, I am even a hunter and try to procure some of my own meat when time...