So why the heck in the 50s were people running fake butter illegally??? If it was a big dairy state seems like butter would be cheap, pleantiful,...
That's was a good game. Guy at office is a Hokey, and that was his sentiments.
Here is that second pot I was talking about. It has tunes running through it to help heat that giant pot. Have to go look again to see how I think...
I have been to Hazzard KY, TOTALLY different terrain than was in the show. You may be correct though. But Hazzard GA is right outside ATL, we'll...
I think Bama will be there again next year in the big game, but I am not a big enough fan to go much past that. Our rivalry here is USC (south...
The first season of the Dukes was filmed in Georgia, there is also a Hazzard county georgia....??? Then they moved it to California, and made the...
I use to grind without tilt. Now I grind with 10°, maybe it's just me convincing myself of it but seems to get a better hook and cut better with...
I got another, looks like a modified submarine pot. But my Internet is running so slow I'm not going to bother trying to post it till tomorrow...
I had bbq chicken for dinner about 3 nights ago thanks to my SS Woodsnwoods. We would have ate some steaks last night out of it but already had...
Many thought that. They didn't watch the games, bought into that nonsense that ACC teams suck, there no good. We got beat by Bama last year. Like...
Good to hear your so happy with it. That's the color and type leather I like as well.
Yep we beat yall to get into it;):whistle:
:eek:o_O I was so jacked over the game I didn't go to sleep till after 3!!!
That's an excellent description.
I bet espn.com was showing it. Go to their site and usually there is like a button or link to click that would say like "watch game live or stream...
I like it. Some say it's softer than stihl and doesn't hold an edge as well. Sadly I can say I'm not a big enough chain connesouir to tell much...
What!!!! I guess you do not have satellite, we watched it on ESPN. Yall don't have dial up do you? You could of live streamed it off the Web...
Yea I think it was too big. So I screen captured it and posted that since that would be smaller in size
They do get almost their pic in recruiting, when you WERE the best team in the nation it's not hard to recruit the biggest, strongest, fastest ,...
Ok ,I will start this by saying I don't really drink. Not against it or anything I juse don't really enjoy it. I will say that good shine or...